If you weren’t aware now you can directly integrate ClickFunnels with Hubspot and no longer need to use Zapier as the middleman.
Simply put, you can use ClickFunnels to go ahead and build premiere sales funnels and then leverage HubSpot’s automation on the backend directly!
Why use ClickFunnels with HubSpot.
1. Encompassing HubSpots CRM with ClickFunnels Sales technology gives you the fluidity and infrastructure to not only manage but explode your business!
2. Concise management of leads for realtors and agents
3. Eradicate the limitations of both softwares independently and marriage the two together to have complete custom control over all of your marketing efforts.
ClickFunnels vs HubSpot
A common question that is asked, do you need ClickFunnels if you use HubSpot. In short, no. Some time ago the two companies were seen as competitors but since have formed a partnership to improve overall user experience for both platforms.
Don’t get us wrong, there is a difference between the two companies, ClickFunnels and HubSpot, but due to an overwhelming demand for synergy between the two companies, an alliance was formed.
Marketers and businesses alike have realized that independently the softwares have weaknesses. Whether that’s front end sales funnels or backend automations. But together, they complete one another to give businesses the functionality needed and demanded in the business world.
Ready to Merge? Here’s How:
1. Click the button to sign up for ClickFunnels (14 day Free trial)
2. Navigate to the integrations tab:
3. Click add new integration:
4. Locate HubSpot and enable integration. If you have any issues using ClickFunnels with HubSpot reach out to us and we’ll be more than happy to point you in the right direction.